NTT DATA Foundation Europe and Latin America (hereinafter, "NTT DATA Foundation EMEAL") informs you, through this Cookies Policy, about the use of data storage and retrieval devices on users' terminal equipment.
1.- What are cookies?
Cookies are files or archives that are downloaded onto the User's computer/smartphone/tablet (hereinafter, the "User") when accessing certain websites and applications, which allow the storage and retrieval of the User's data. Cookies are used for different purposes, such as recognising you as a User, obtaining information about your browsing habits and adapting the way in which content is displayed.
2.- What cookies do we use?
The website uses the following types of cookies. A cookie may fall into more than one category:
- Own cookies: own cookies are those that are sent to the User's device from a computer or domain managed by NTT DATA EMEAL Foundation and from which the service requested by the User is provided.
- Third-party cookies: third-party cookies are those sent to the User's device from a computer or domain that may or may not be managed by NTT DATA EMEAL Foundation, but by another entity that processes the data collected by the cookie for its own purposes. Own cookies are identified in this policy indicating that the owner is "NTT DATA EMEAL Foundation". The rest are owned by the third parties indicated in each case. In section 6, you can access their respective cookie policies by clicking on the name of the third party, including transfers to third countries, if any.
- Session cookies and persistent cookies: session cookies are designed to collect and store data while the User accesses the Website. The information is only retained for the duration of the session, and disappears when the session ends. Persistent cookies, however, remain stored in the terminal for a certain period of time even after the session has ended.
- Technical cookies: these cookies allow the Website to function correctly and are therefore essential for the User to be able to use all the options of the Website and to be able to browse and use its functions normally.
- Preference or personalization cookies: these are cookies that enable information to be remembered that allows the User to access the Website with certain characteristics that make their experience different from that of other users, for example, the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: these are cookies that enable the monitoring and analysis of the behaviour of the Users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impact of advertisements, where applicable. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the Website and to create browsing profiles of the Users, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by the Users of the service.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these are cookies that store information on the behaviour of Users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same.
Section 6 of this policy details the cookies used on the Website.
The acceptance of some of these cookies may involve the international transfer of data to third countries necessary for the operation of the services of our suppliers. The legal basis for such transfer is your consent, expressed by consenting to the use of the cookies in each case in question. In any case, international data transfers will be made to countries with an adequate level of protection declared by the European Commission and/or on the basis of the provision of appropriate safeguards such as standard contractual clauses (Articles 45 and 46 of the General Data Protection Regulation).
4.- How to disable cookies?
All browsers allow changes to be made to disable the configuration of cookies. This is the reason why most browsers offer the possibility of managing cookies, in order to obtain more precise control over privacy.
These settings are located in the "options" or "preferences" menu of your browser. Below, you can find the links for each browser to disable cookies by following the instructions:
Internet Explorer (https://goo.gl/iU2wh2)
- In the tools menu, select "Internet Options".
- Click on the privacy tab.
- You will be able to configure your privacy settings with a six-position slider that allows you to control the number of cookies that will be set: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low and Accept all cookies.
Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
- At the top of the Firefox window click on the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- Under the Firefox option you can choose Use custom settings for history to configure the options.
Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
- Click on the menu in the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced options.
- In the "Privacy" selection, click the Content Settings button.
- In the Cookies selection, you can configure the options.
- In the settings menu select the "Preferences" option.
- Open the Privacy tab.
- Select the option you want from the "block cookies" section.
- Please note that certain features and the full functionality of the Website may not be available after disabling cookies.
In order to give visitors to the Website the possibility to prevent Google Analytics from using your data, Google has developed an opt-out add-on for Google browsers, available here:
5.- Cookies on mobile devices
Cookies and other storage devices are also used when you access the Website from mobile devices.
As with computer browsers, browsers on mobile devices allow you to make changes to your privacy options or settings to disable or delete cookies.
If you wish to change your privacy settings, please follow the instructions provided by the developer of your mobile browser.
Below are some examples of links that will guide you through modifying the privacy settings on your mobile device:
Windows Phone: (https://goo.gl/tKyb0y)
Chrome Mobile: (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
Opera Mobile: (http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
6.- Acceptance, configuration or refusal of cookies, and more information
In the cookies banner, click "ACCEPT" to accept all cookies. Click on "CONFIGURE OR REJECT" if you prefer to configure and accept other cookies in the configuration boxes or to reject cookies that are not necessary.
You can refuse, consult or change your cookie settings at any time by clicking on the following link:
The cookies used on the website are shown below.